Business Travel Insurance
With Irish exports totally €89 billion in 2014, it’s natural to assume that Business Travel is on the increase.
Irish Employers are very particular about the Business Travel Insurance policies they purchase to protect their most valuable assets when they are out securing deals in all corners of the globe.
Business Travel Insurance is specifically designed to be adaptable and accommodating whether you are signing contracts in Japan or hitting the slopes in Canada.
Many of the policies on the market can cover hundreds of employees at one time, other policies are based on the total number of trips taken by all employees over the course of a year & some are basically single, one off trip policies.
The cover is generally based on the premise that business people are very busy and if something goes wrong, (Murphy’s Law) they need to be able to overcome any obstacles quickly and get back to the job at hand.
As well as many of the benefits offer on your standard Annual or Single Trip policies, Business Travel Insurance also offer benefits such as Business Equipment, Replacement of Colleague & Disruption.Get A Quote
Benefits of Business Travel Insurance
- Accident & Illness cover – If you are unfortunate enough to fall ill or have an accident on your business trip.
- Delayed baggage cover – If your baggage doesn’t arrive when you do.
- Loss of luggage cover – If your baggage doesn’t show up at all.
- Replacement of colleague cover – Sometimes situations arise that require you to get home quickly. To ensure minimum disruption, we can arrange to get you home and get your colleague out to take your place.
- Business Equipment – Mobile phones & Laptops do not come cheap. Make sure yours our covered should an accident occur.
- Business Equipment
- Personal Liability cover